Pages

Sunday 23 August 2009

WHAT A FUCKING FIASCO!!

So, yesterday I went to GBG.
We went to the English shop, hung out, met Jasmine, Gustav, Niklaz and Linda (Though only for like, 15 mins or something D:) and then everyone else went off and Me, Patrik and Ellen went to the moooovies.

We saw "Inglorious Bastards" (SORRY HENRIK! XD). It was fucking amazing. GO SEE IT. NOW. Some bits made you think "..Ugh, save me -.-" but it was about 1% of the whole movie, so hardly anything really.

Then we went to Centralen to wait for an hour for our busses.
I got on my train, and they said there was a technical problem so we'd be leaving later than the 21:32 avgång that was booked. The ticket woman walked down the train asking everyone where they were going incase they had to arrange busses for people instead. I rang my mum and said.

An hour later, we left. We then had to wait 20 minutes more a little way down the track because there were other trains coming in late due to the same problem. I rang my stepdad again to say what was going on so that my mum would leave to pick me up from Herrljunga at the right time. My phone was almost dead so I couldn't stay on long.

I knew Herrljunga was the 3rd stop, so instead of trying to look through the darkness outside for the stop, I just counted. The train didn't announce what station it was at for some reason, so when I got off the third stop, I was 1 station too far. I'd missed Herrljunga. I presume they didn't stop at Vårgårda because no one wanted to get off there, but that was no help to me.

I rang my stepdad to tell him what'd happened, but my mum'd already left, and having no mobile, none of us could reach her. My phone then died mid conversation, but I was safe in the knowledge that my stepdad knew I was in Floby instead of Herrljunga. The bitch was that I couldn't contact anyone, no one could contact me, it was 23:55 at night and I had no fucking clue how to get home, so I stayed at the train station there (Which, incidently, has no actual train station, it's just a busstop and a train track, so I was stuck outside for fucking ages.)

At about 1:55 some people pulled up in a car, a man and woman of about 30 - 40, and asked why I was just sat there in the cold. I explained what had happened, and one of them drove home to fetch a Sony Ericsson car phone charger so I could load my phone for a bit and see if anyone'd tried to contact me.
Theyt hadn't, but 5 minutes after I put the charger in my mum rang me to see where I was.

It turns out that upon seeing I didn't get the train, my mum saw the next stop was Falköping, and having not found me there she'd gone to the next, and last, stop Skövde. I wasn't there either, so she was really worried. She'd driven back to Herrljunga then to see if she'd missed me, and I still wasn't there so she'd driven home to see if I'd left a message or call the police in worst-case-scenario.

When she got there she'd found a message from my stepdad saying I was in Floby and that he'd started to walk to Herrljunga to come and find her. she then drove to Floby via Herrljunga to try and get him on the way, but having no luck, she carried on and picked me up at 3am (the people'd let me sit in their car so I could load my phone more and get warm, hence why I was online for a little bit, if you who I spoke to are wondering.)

We then had to drive back to herrljunga and find my stepdad, which we eventually did. We got home at 4:10am, and I didn't get to bed untill 4:30.

I woke up today at 13:00.

ON ANOTHER NOTE I got a new mobile on Friday. It's the best! :D

No comments: