Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

Saturday 11th July - Pemberton Chocolate Factory

Today I went to Pemberton Chocolate Factory. It's not that big, but it smelt really goo inside, even though it was raining XD
their chocolate covered doughnuts were ACE O.O

Then we went shopping in Tenby. I was bought a bright blue raincoat cause the rain was getting worse and I didn't have one. It's so cool :P

When we got back to the tent, the people camping on the opposite side of the feild (about 10 meters away) were running round outside in their underpants (These were 2 males, mind) and then zooming up and down the field in their red honda, making loads of skid marks on the ground. the funny thing was, it was bucketing down with rain, so they must've been flooded in their pants ;]

During the night I slept in the same compartment as my mum cause the rain had flooded MY tent. The wind was so bad that at one point, when I was tying my shoes, the side of the tent (Which you can stand up in) was pushed down so far it hit me on the back haha.
Fun ;]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I AM IN!, I AM AWESOME, And i Am Taking The World By Storm, And i can't spell! Awesome!