Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

Wednesday 8th July - To Tenby

We were supposed to leave at 7.00 this morning, but ended up leaving at 7.30 instead cause my mam forgot some stuff at Mark's parent's house in Jame's room, so we were all getting in the car when she burst out "I FORGOT SOME STUFF!!" and we all had to re-pack the trailer again.

Then we finally left, and were at my nans in about 2 hours, as there was no traffic ^^.
When we got there there was no one in, but it didn't matter as we were only picking up some fishing rods before setting for for Tenby <3

When we got there, we pitched camp and then went off to eat Chips (After meeting up with Mark's parents and my "Auntie" Lorraine).
IT WAS SO GOOD.
Then I went and said hello to our family friends who own the sweet shops there before going swimming at like, 10pm, cause I'm cool :P

No comments: