Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2009

The last 7 days

Okay, so, It's been almost a week since Isak split with me.
I still don't feel anything.
Maybe this is a good thing, maybe not, but right now, I dunno what to think.

For a while I thought it was just shock and that I'd get overit soon enough and feel anger or sadness, but I still feel like "Yeah.. Whatever." so I guess that says a lot XD

Elliot said to me the other day "Sucks to be him, he's the one missing out."
I guess he must be right.

Yesterday Elliot added me as his "Other half" on Bebo, which was unexpected, and Dan // Spalding left me a comment. Granted, it made no sense, but oh well, for once it was him talking first, and today, after ignoring me for over a year, Toby added me on Facebook and MSN. also, Gaz added me as his "Other half" on Facebook, so two in as many days xD

I finish work on friday. CAN'T WAIT.

No comments: