Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Jasmine

So um.. Yeah. This is Isak's ex. She's also his best friend.

He never stops talking about her ._.
I feel like I'm living in her shadow.

I don't mind, I'll ut up with it for him because he's the best thing that's ever happened to me, but sometimes it's like "ARGH". Like yesterday, I rang him, and he said that Jasmine'd told him I had commented on her Bilddagboken. He got all defensive saying "What did you say?" etc. I couldn't remember that particular comment, but it really put me out that he would seem so defensive over the fact I'd commented on hers, despite the fact she looked on mine first.

I have trust issues anyway, and she has another boyfriend who's friends with me and Isak independantly, but I'm so insecure and that, cause all I ever think about is "Does he really mean that? Why hasn't he rung me yet?" etc etc and it's not that I don't trust either of them, I just don't trust myself. I think I'm going to drive him away being so paranoid.

I tried to talk to him about a similar thing when I had issues about MY friend flirting with him, and he just said "1. She's not my type, she's a player. 2. I'm with you, if I wanted her instead I wouldn't be together with you". It makes sense, but that was someone he'd met twice, this is his best friend and I dunno if it's just because he's going to America tomorrow where he's in the same town as she is, and he's going to be with her for a whole month and I think he's going to do stuff or whatever, but it's like.. I don't want him to think I'm a crazy stalker ._.

No comments: