Pages

Monday 22 June 2009

Fun fun fun

Not done much over the last few days. Had some test thingy on wednesday about my Autism that should've been on thursday too, but I work so fast that they didn't need to. I was therefore sat at home on thursday doing sweet fuck all.

Either friday or saturday I was supposed to go into Göteborg, but in the end I didn't, so Mark's going to buy the hair dye himself instead ^^

Friday we went to eat out in Falköping, but mother refused to listen to me when I said that everything would be shut, so we ended up going to McDonalds.. Because everything was shut -.-
We then went to Ninni's house to see kittens, and MY GOD O_O

They're so fucking cute!!
9 days old, I could hold them in one hand *melt*
We have to wait till august to get mine though, I wanted to take her there and then ;o

She's like, dark grey/black with a white patch on her chin/underneath of her neck, one just below, and one down my the back legs, and she has little white "socks" on her feet :3
I'm naming her Lyla :D

Saturday, 13 days before we drive to England, my stepdad managed to put our new car in a ditch somewhere near Vedum.

I knew he was a smart person, but I didn't know he was that fucking smart.

Apparently he was driving along from Herrljunga back home, and suddenly he was driving on the verge, so he tried to steer the car back up onto the road, and ended up rolling it into the ditch completely.
One of the wheels failed, and it's dented all over.

And this is about 3 weeks after he told me off for making a dent the size of a 50öre/1p coin on the back bumber. HAH.

Yesterday I bleached my hair. It came out an.. interesting colour. Ginger. It looks so cool! I almost don't want to colour it now haha.

No comments: