Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

Hair Dressers

Tomorrow I'm off to the hairdressers. Mum was going to cut my hair on saturday, but decided she couldn't do it, so my appointment is made!
I can't wait.

Plus it's only 10 days till I can bleach my hair again, which is gooood cause it means I'm getting closer to having the colour I actually want :)

This means I can't meet Adam tomorrow though, so we'll probably meet on wednesday or thursday, depending on when he rings me.

I looked at more prospects for Uni too, I know it's kinda early, but I'm way excited haha. I've been thinking about Manchester Uni, as it's the only one where I can learn to teach English as a second language that's in a town I've heard of. The others were like, Roehampton. (WTF?!) so I've been looking into that a bit, but obviously it's not deffinate. I've also been thinking of going to uni in Broadstairs, Kent, but that'd mean changing course, since they don't do it there haha.

Ah well :P Long time to go yet, and there's always Thames Valley Universitary!!

No comments: