Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Words of the weeeeeeeeeeek.

Joke Insurance
When two mates have a mutual understanding to laugh at each others jokes, no matter how lame or awkward said joke is, therefore lessening the social failure of the bad joke.
I was talking to some girls the other day when I cracked a 'your mother' joke. Luckily, I had joke insurance with Chris so I still ended up getting both their numbers. All Chris got was a weird look for his over-the-top laugh.


Prefill
When, in cases of extreme thirst, a person using a soft-drink fountain fills the beverage container, chugs it, and then fills it again before sitting down to eat.
Person 1: Hey man, why did it take you so long to get a soda?
Person 2: I was prefilling my cup; I've been thirsty all day.



Buffer Race
The race between the playback line and the buffer bar on an internet video.
Damn, I cant hear a freekin thing this guys saying it keeps skipping because of the damn buffer race. The buffer bar is losing.


"Oh Shit" Handle
The handle in most passenger vehicles and trucks that is located in the interior of the vehicle above the door. Used in extreme driving situations where passengers do not wish to be thrown about the interior of the vehicle. Situations that warrant the usage of the "oh shit handle" include hard braking, abrupt cornering, skidding, careening off bridge. It is usually considered polite for driver to warn passengers before they feel obligated to use the "oh shit handle".
Me: "Mike, I am going to take the 25 mph turn at 55... better grab the oh shit handle!"
Mike: "I've been holding the oh shit handle since you started the car!"

No comments: