Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Studidag

Woooo no school today. Spent the whole day so far working on french and on English stuff, although to be honest, the English stuff was just reading Harry Potter, so i dont know if that counts haha.

Karina went off to see Simon, so I bet she's been making out since about 11 -.-
I thought today was going to be shitty and boring, but actually, it lived up to higher standards.

Hoping that someone loggs on MSN soon though, cause I'm bored as shit on the talking front.

Sucks to be me I guess.

Well.. What more..
Thinking of typng a loooong email to Beckie some time today. I've been meaning to since about.. January?
She keeps asking me for one too, I guess I'm a big failure on that frount haha.
Also need to write to my nan, as I don't get to say all the stuff I want to when she rings at the weekends. I should get her to read it out to my grandad too, caus eI hardly ever get to speak to him, as he's always in bed when she rings.

I've been really missing people in England lately. I think it's come from the fact we're all chosing Gymnasiats and shit, and they're already halfway through GCSE's. I kinda wish I was doing them instead, even thoughthe prospect of doing them instea,d as I would really really love to be doing more History, and less Swedish!

I'm kinda worried about the whole Nationella prov (National Test) in maths on thursday too, It's going to go good, I know, but I can't stop the feeling that I'm going to fail. I think that's come about because I finally found a Gymnasiat that I want to go to really badly, and obviously that leads me to think that no matter what I do I'm going to fail and not be able to go there.
It kinda sucks really, cause I know I could be an "MVG child" and get MVG in everything (Apart from Swedish and Gym) but I lack the effort needed, and that worries me.

On a completely different note, we're finally getting to the bottem of this Autism issue. syster Johan has finally recieved the "Formula A" that my mum had to fill in, and the school doctor rang Skövde Hospital to find out what to do next, so hopefully we're on or way forwards with that, so that it's all sorted.

We're getting a new car soon too, after my mum had a run-in with a Volvo in our other one, and it had to be written off. I'm kind of gutted, cause I loved that old car, but now we're getting a Hyundi, so I'll have to speak Japanese to it all the time HAHA. My mum's gutted too, cause she liked the old car for one, and also because she's now got to get a wierd Swedish car, so we wont be able to drive like English people anymore, we're going to have to be more Swedish xD
I was hoping she'd be able to get another English car, but the cost of buying one and then flying over so that we could drive it back, and the time that would take was just too much for us to be able to do, seeing as my stepdad can't take time off work and they can't leave me and my foster sister home alone all day, which admittedly would have been rather fun. Parties all night! Woo!

I've managed to write 12 A5 pages on my story, including the Preface, and so far it's been going good, although I now have a writers block, so if anyone could help, that'd be amazing!

Anyway, must be off to go do some work.
Blogging soon
XO

1 comment:

Beckie said...

LOL dude, you basically copy and pasted your blog to me XD
hahahaha thats fucking classy chicka.

:P

Ill reply back when i can.. you know what im like.. never online anymore.

HA! theres a new subway in subway stores now.. its called a chicken Schnitzel. lol. try saying that 10 times faster xD its fun. I got 6 customers to say "schnitzel" 5 times today LOL

Speak soon,
Miss you chuckie <3