Pages

Monday 20 April 2009

The end of the world...?

Yesterday, I watched a history program on Youtube.
It talked about all the ways the world could end.

We're close to the end of the world and it scares me to death.
I can't sleep knowing I was born just in time for God to end our world.
Is it inevitable?

Is the will of God absolute?
Is he telling us that he WILL end the world, or is he merely warning us and giving us a chance to change our ways?

Why was I born in this time of increasing turmoil?
Why was I placed in this dire time?
Am I a messenger?
Is it my roll in reality to change how things are run?
Everyone has a purpose, they say.
Things happen for a reason.
Oh lord, why did you put me in this time?

Why was I born when I was?
All I understand in reality...
Was the number of my birthmonth...

7.

7 is a divine number. Thus, I must have a divine purpose.
My roll must be one of the most important rolls in the universe.
But how can I know that if I don't even know what I'm supposed to do?

1 comment:

Karina said...

well.. how do any of us know we are close to the end of the world? i mean they might say that on news and such but how do we atcually know?


i dont know about the will of god, i think that he is a mean kid playing with us humans as if we are ants in a giant ant farm..