Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

Let's get retarded

Well. It's been a while since I blogged. I guess I should update mnore often..

Well, anyway. Saturday was absolutely amazing. I mean, for real, I never realized how much I'd missed Henrik until then, and by god, I'd missed him a lot. I wanted to run up and hug him every 2 seconds haha.

And Patrik was so sweet and funny, I swear, no one has ever made me laugh as much as he did.

On other news, Karina's finally moved out. I'm not sure really what to think, as I think she may have done it because she thinks she's a burden on us, which is kind of true but still, but on the other hand expierience has told me so shut up and grow up.
I think the real reason she left was because she realized that she wasn't coming to England with us, if she lived here or not, and so the novelty wore off. sucks to be her because we didn't particularly want her to come anyway..

It was getting rather annoying to live with her too. I'm not going to state why, as that would be bitching, but I can honestly say, hand on heart, that if I'd had to live with her longer, I'd have killed her.
enough said.

The Beautiful Mess are playing tomorrow, you should all get your arses down to M15 at 19:00. it's 30kr Entré, and the bands playing are;
  • The Beautiful Mess



  • L2P



  • 4 Color Fusion



  • Sort By Title




  • Get there, come support our Beautiful Mess!

    No comments: